No Proprietary Blends
- Full doses of 13 science-backed ingredients.
- 6 grams of citrulline malate to promote better muscle endurance and bigger muscle pumps.
- 6 grams of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 ratio best for blunting muscle fatigue, boosting muscle performance, and increasing muscle growth.
- 2 grams of creatine HCL for greater strength, endurance, and muscle growth.
- 2 grams of CarnoSyn beta-alanine to boost muscle power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth.
- 1.5 grams of betaine for greater power and strength during workouts.
- 600 milligrams of N-acetyl L-cysteine to support your body's amino acid profile during exercise.
- 500 milligrams of betavulgaris L.(beet) extract to provide real nitric oxide donors for bigger pumps and better energy.
- 300 milligrams of caffeine to boost alertness and drive, increase muscle strength and endurance, during workouts for greater training intensity.
- 150 milligrams of AlphaSize alpha-GPC for better drive, focus, and strength in the gym.
- 50 micrograms of huperzine A to increase mental focus and establish a stronger mind-muscle connection.
- 5 milligrams of BioPerine to enhance absorption of nutrients for even better results.
Look at the supplement facts panel on your favorite pre-workout product and you’ll most likely see the term “proprietary blend.” Supplement companies want you to think this means they’ve created a special blend of ingredients that magically work together to deliver unique results. Because this blend is so amazing, they have to keep the doses of each ingredient secret so no other company steals the formula.
The truth, however, is that propriety blends serve a different purpose. They allow supplement companies to hide how little of each ingredient they’ve actually put in a product. This results in cheap, underdosed, ineffective supplements.
Pre JYM doesn’t use proprietary blends. Take a look at its supplement facts pane and you’ll see the actual doses of all 13 ingredients. I have nothing to hide. I’m proud of the amount of each and every ingredient I’ve included. Together, those 13 ingredients in those exact doses are the closest thing to a magical formula that you’re going to find.